Day 3 (31 October). Breakfast. At 10 am - departure by bus for a tour of the Greek capital, one of the ancient city-states at 16:00 - arrival at the port of Piraeus. Embarking on a cruise liner «CELEBRITY CONSTELLATION".
Day 4 ( 1 November ). The arrival at the Greek island of Mykonos at 8am. At 10:00 - departure for a sightseeing bus tour of the island, we return to the ship by 17:00.
Day 5 (2 November). Breakfast. At 7:00 - arrival on the Greek island of Rhodes. At 9 am - start of the tour of the ancient Rhodes.
Day 6 (3 November). This day we spend on board.
Day 7 (4 November). 7 am - arrival at the port of Haifa. At 8:30 - departure for a tour of Haifa, Bahai Temple Panorama, Return to the ship by 8pm.
Day 8 (5 November). At 9 am - arrival at the Israeli port of Ashdod. At 9:30 - departure for a tour of the unique Dead Sea - through the Judean Mountains and the Judean Desert. We will ascend by cable car to the magnificent Masada fortress.
Day 9 (6 November). 8 am: start tour of the Eternal City of Jerusalem, visit the Jewish quarter of the Old Town and the Western Wall. Return to the ship by 16:00.
Day 10 (November 7). This day we will spend in leisure and entertainment on our cruise ship, which will smoothly ply the waters of the Libyan Sea and the Levant.
Day 11 (November 8). Arrival at the largest Greek island - Crete - by 7 am. At 8 o'clock - departure for a tour of the beautiful old town of Chania. Back on board by 14:00.
Day 12 (November 9). In the morning and in the afternoon our ship will pass through the waters of Crete and the Tyrrhenian seas, and by 17:00 will moor in the capital of Malta - Valletta. At 17:30 we will go on a tour of the modern capital of the island . Return to the ship by 21:00
Day 13 (November 10). At 9 am we will continue exploring Malta. Back on board by 19:00.
Day 14 (11 November). This day we will spend relaxing on board In the evening - a farewell dinner with a glass of Italian wine
Day 15 (12 November). Arrival at the Roman port Chevitaveccia at 5 am. At 8 am - departure for a tour of ancient Rome: the Capitoline Hill, Piazza Venezia, the Colosseum (external review), the Circus Massimo, the Baths of Caracalla, Via Veneto, ... Hotel accommodation in the center of Rome, in the evening - recreation in the Italian capital.
Day 16 (13 November). Breakfast. Early transfer to the airport of Rome. Returning to the United States.
The tour price of the program includes:
• 13-day cruise on a comfortable modern boat with a cabin with no windows (changing cabin category - on request)
• accommodation in hotels in the center of Athens and in the center of Rome with breakfast;
• meals on the ship (except drinks separately) taxes;
• All group transfers according to the program;
• Tour director support;
• Russian-speaking guides services according to the program;
• bus and walking tours in accordance with the main program.
The tour price does not include:
• additional museum visits or tours not provided for the main program
• meals outside of the ship;
• The cost of the additional beverages in bars and restaurants of the ship;
• tip service personnel cruise and restaurants, guides and drivers;
• air travel;