South Africa- Victoria Falls
For more detailed tour program please switch over to RUSSIAN VERSION
10-20 November , 2017
1st day. November 10 Fryday Departure from the United States to Cape Town
2nd day. November 11 Saturday Arrival in Cape Town. Transfer to the hotel in small groups. Accommodation at the hotel after 13.00 and when ready rooms. Recreation. Adapting to the time and climate zones. Overnight at hotel in Cape Town.
3rd day. November 12 Sunday Breakfast at 9:00 followed by a sightseeing tour of Cape Town. Visiting Cape Fortress of Good Hope and Victoria and Alfred Harbor. Time for lunch. In the afternoon we go to the Cape wine region (45-75 km from Cape Town), which is not only famous for its exceptional landscapes of Franschhoek valley, covered with grape-card sites, but also elegant period Dutch and English architecture. Return to the hotel, overnight stay in Cape Town.
4th day. November 13 Monday Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from the hotel, climb to the observation deck of Table Mountain (Stunning view opens from a height of almost a kilometer!) Also a visit to the Cape of Good Hope. Visit the Penguin Park and the famous National Botanical Garden, free time. Hotel in Cape Town.
5th day. November 14 Tuesday Breakfast at the hotel. Early morning departure from Cape Town. Arrival in the bay area of Hermanus followed by leisure time on the beach, sunbathing on the beach, walking along the ocean. Hermanus is a fashionable resort and the main place for whale watching. Accommodation in a provincial hotel in Oudtshoorn.
6th day. November 15 Wednesday Breakfast at the hotel. Morning drive to the cave. Tour of stalactite cave (1 hour). We visit the Cango Caves, length 762 meters. Arriving in Port Elizabeth. Hotel accommodation in Port Elizabeth. .Night in Port Elizabeth
7th day. November 16 Thursday Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport for departure to Johannesburg, then to Livingstone (Zambia). Transfer from the airport to the hotel, check-in . Cruise on the Zambezi River. Observations of hippos, crocodiles, elephants, river birds. Unique photo at sunset . Return to hotel.Night in Livingston.
8th day. November 17 Friday Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from the hotel with luggage. Optional: hang-gliding with the motor for 15 minutes over the Victoria Falls and Zimbabwe ; transfer to Livingstone airport. Flight to Johannesburg and then Nelsprit. Transfer to the lodge in Kruger Park. Dinner at the Lodge. Overnight.
9th day. November 18 Saturday rise at 3 am. At 3:30 departure for safari in Kruger Park to observe wildlife. Big Five in Kruger Park: The Lion, black rhino, buffalo, leopard, elephant. Dinner Optional: a night safari (surcharge applies). Night at the lodge.
10th day. November 19 Sunday Breakfast at the lodge. A trip to the Kingdom of Swaziland. We will visit the National Park Mlivane, with white rhinos, giraffes, zebras and antelopes. We will visit the Piggz-Pique, where local artists and artisans are engaged in the production of traditional African masks. Return to the lodge in South Africa . Dinner at the Resort. Night at the lodge.
11th day. November 20 Monday Breakfast at the lodge. Departure from the hotel with luggage early in the morning (around 05.30 AM) and transfer to Nelsprit ; followed by departure from Nelsprit to the Johannesburg airport (arrival around 11.00). Then, a small bus tour through the city center, arrival at the airport. Flight from Johannesburg after 5.00 PM
The price of the tour includes:
- excursions and entrance fees
- accommodation in 3 *** - 4 ****, hotels and specialized provincial comfortable bungalows (with individual WC and shower).
- breakfasts, 3 dinners
- wine tasting at Morgenhof winery ,
- transport services (bus) along the entire route.
- Getting around the Kruger Park in specialized transport, auto safari with an instructor and entrance tickets to the Kruger Park.
- Cable on Table Mountain - 5 Domestic flights Port Elizabeth - Johannesburg, Joburg - Livingstone (Zambia), Livingston - Joburg, Joburg - Nelsprit - Johannesburg.
- for US citizens to enter the South African visa is not required. The passport must have 2 blank sets of pages for border stamps.
The price does NOT include:
- tips for the local bus driver and staff
- entry visa for Zambia (50 USD), payable at the airport on your own.
- Swaziland visa purchased at the border (10 USD , depending on the category of passport) if you enter from the territory of South Africa.