Prague - Karlovy Vary - Ceský Krumlov - Salzburg - Melk - Vienna - Budapest - Szentendre - Esztergom - Bratislava - Durnstein - Passau
Departure from the United States to Prague.
Day 2: Arrival in Prague. Check in at the hotel in the city center, rest after the flight, followed by bus - walking tour of the city - the pearl of Europe! .
Day 3. After breakfast we will continue exploring Prague. Followed by a trip to Karlovy Vary, stopping along the way for lunch in the restaurant-brewery Chyše castl. Return to Prague.
Day 4 After breakfast depart by bus to Cesky Krumlov - one of the four cities in the Czech Republic, protected by the UNESCO World Heritage Fund. After the city tour we continue our trip through the Šumava mountains to Upper Austria. Our next stop will be in Salzburg. After checking into the hotel, and a short rest we will begin our tour of this wonderful Austrian city.
.Day 5. After breakfast we will continue acquaintance with Salzburg, stroll down the street Getreidegasse, see Hohensalzburg Castle, the Castle Museum and the monastery Nonnberg. By 3 pm we arrive in the city of Passau to board our river boat and start our cruise on the Danube.
Day 6 Arrival in the Austrian town of Melk. After lunch on the boat we will visit the most magnificent monastery built in the Baroque style in the city of Melk. By the afternoon return to the ship and the day's voyage to Vienna, during which we will enjoy the scenery of the Danube River. During dinner on the ship arrival in Vienna. After dinner, bus-walking 3-hour tour of Vienna in the evening, during which we will be able to enjoy the night illumination of the city.
Day 7. Vienna. Immediately after breakfast on board there is a bus and walking tour of Vienna and its famous ring.
Day 8: Arrival in Budapest Bus-walking tour of the city. We will also visit the Gellert Hill, where there is a Hungarian statue of liberty, and a magnificent view over Budapest. In his spare time, it is recommended to visit the indoor market of Budapest and the Vaci pedestrian street.
Day 9. Budapest. After an early breakfast, we will have free time to relax or walk around Budapest. And then we will go to city tour of the Danube bend, Szentendre - Esztergom. Szentendre - this is the most picturesque town on the Hungarian territory of the Danube. It is the favorite place for sculptors and artists, thanks to the beauty of its location, as well as the architecture and color design of the houses.
early in the morning. After lunch on the boat we will go on a walking tour of Bratislava, which will allow us to touch the most different periods of the history of the city,.
Day 11. Arrival in the Austrian town of Dürnstein, situated on the bank of the Danube in Lower Austria, town of Dürnstein is one of the most popular wine regions in the Wachau Valley. After breakfast we go on a walking tour . The tour will end in tasting of local wines.
Day 12: Arrival in the city of Passau. After breakfast, transfer to Munich. Return home.
* Ship and Tour Schedule is subject to change SHIP INFO: Select Explorer 4 **** 3 decks, Built in 2001 (renovated in 2010). Dimensions 11,40m x 125m. 85 cabins: 170 passengers. All rooms are air-conditioned, have a toilet and shower, as well as such useful things as: - Safe - Telephone - Hair dryer - Electric outlet for the US - Minibar (surcharge) - Drinks Brought on board you can only consume in your room, but not in the common areas.
- Cost of the program: Cabin "standard" - $ 1,949 (1st deck, small round windows)
- Cabin "comfort" - $ 2,049 (1.5 th deck, double-rectangular window)
- Cabin "superior" - $ 2,149 (2nd deck and panoramic window)
- Cabin "delaks" - $ 2,299 (third deck, glass doors, French balcony.)
- Cabin "suites" - $ 2,449 (third deck, enlarged cabin, French balcony.)
- Surcharge for single accommodation is $ 970 / $ 1,110 / $ 1,230 / $ 1,300 / $ 1,550 under the cabin category.
- - All transfers;
- - 3 nights accommodation with breakfast;
- - Meals on the boat,
- - All excursions according to the program in Russian;
- - Entrance fees to all museums and palaces of the program;
Price does not include:
- - Meals pre and post cruise (except breakfast);
- - Tips to driver, guide, cruise staff and restaurants;
- - Tips on board at about $ 9 / person per day;
- - Additional visits to museums and excursions, not provided for in the program;
- - Alcoholic and some non-alcoholic beverages ;
- - Flight;
- - Travel insurance.