For more detailed tour program and pricing please switch over to RUSSIAN VERSION
Day 1. Departure from the United States to Munich.
Day 2: Arrival in Munich. Hotel accommodation. Evening sightseeing walking tour, during which the guide will introduce us to the history of the Middle Ages, the birth and blossoming of one of the greatest centers of culture in Europe.
Day 3: Breakfast at the hotel. Sightseeing tour of Bavaria. We will visit the Neuschwanstein Castle A stop in Oberammergau - a charming town famous for its painted houses.
Day 4. Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the city of Passau, where we start our river cruise on the Danube.
Day 5: Arrival in the Austrian town of Melk. After lunch on the boat we will visit the monastery built in the Baroque style in the city of Melk. Return to the ship and transfer to Vienna,. During dinner on the ship arrival in Vienna. After dinner, bus-walking 3-hour tour of Vienna at night.
Day 6. Vienna. Breakfast on board followed by bus and walking tour of Vienna and its famous ring.
Day 7: Arrival in Budapest at 11am. Bus-walking tour of Budapest.
Day 8. Budapest. The ship departs Budapest at 1:15 of the day, going to Esztergom with 1h stop in the town. After an early breakfast, we will have free time to relax or walk around Budapest. Continue with the bus tour Szentendre - Ezstegom
Day 9: Arrival in Bratislava early in the morning. After lunch on the boat we will go on a walking tour of Bratislava.
Day 10: Arrival in the Austrian town of Dürnstein, situated on the bank of the Danube in Lower Austria. After breakfast we go on a walking tour to enjoy the breathtaking scenery, terraced vineyards, traditional architecture. In addition, one of the main attractions of the settlement will be a Baroque Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary. The tour will end in tasting of local wines.
Day 11: Arrival in the city of Passau. After breakfast, transfer to Munich. Return home.
SHIP INFO: SE 4 **** 3 decks, Built in 2001 (renovated in 2010). Dimensions 11,40m x 125m. 85 cabins: 170 passengers. Standard All rooms are air-conditioned, have a toilet and shower, as well as such useful things as: - Safe - Telephone - Hair dryer - Electric outlet for the US - Minibar (surcharge)
- Cost of the program for 1 person (double occupancy):
- Cabin "standard" - $ 1,850 (1st deck, small round windows)
- Cabin "comfort" - $ 1,950 (1.5 th deck, double-rectangular window)
- Cabin "superior" - $ 2,050 (2nd deck and panoramic window)
- Cabin "delaks" - $ 2,200 (third deck, glass doors, French balcony.)
- Cabin "suites" - $ 2,350 (third deck, enlarged cabin, French balcony.)
Surcharge for single accommodation is $ 980 / $ 1,110 / $ 1,230 / $ 1,310 / $ 1,560 under the cabin category.
- - All transfers
- - The hotel in Munich with breakfast
- - Meals on the boat, including water, coffee and tea, and juice at breakfast
- - All excursions according to the program in Russian
- - Entrance fees to all museums and palaces on the program
Price does not include:
- - Additional excursions or visits to museums, not provided for in the program;
- - Alcoholic and some non-alcoholic beverages, except for the above;
- - Tips for drivers, guide, cruise staff and restaurants (on board around $ 9 per person per day);
- - Airline Tickets;
- - Insurance.